Tracey Solicitors Current Opportunities
As Marketing Executive you will play a pivotal part in the delivery of the company’s Marketing/Brand Strategy/Online Client Experience. You will report directly to the Head of Sales and Marketing and work with external third party vendors in the execution of your role. You will be responsible for driving KPIs for 2 business brands and 4 company websites. This includes but is not limited to: SEO, PPC, content, PR, client re-engagement, branding, sponsorships, involvement in the creative process of all marketing activities. As part of this role, you will be involved with multiple sectors of the business. Your aim is to deliver on annual KPIs, targets and positive brand results.
- Drive pre-defined marketing KPIs and Targets
- Maintain company websites through WordPress CMS
- Maintain Social Media channels
- Assist and drive SEO efforts
- Assist and drive PPC efforts
- Maintain existing and drive future email marketing campaigns
- Drive and maintain external client events
- Support business development opportunities
- Monthly reviewing and reporting of activities and present to Head of Sales and Marketing
- Oversee/develop the companies branding through a suite of brochures, adverts and other promotional materials using different forms of media (print, digital, video etc.).
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- No legal experience required
- 3rd Level Degree in Marketing/Business
- 1+ years of Sales or Marketing experience
- Digital Marketing Experience Essential
- Experience with SEO & PPC
- Experience with Social Media
- Email Marketing experience
- Experience with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Hootsuite (or similar platform) and WordPress or other CMS.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop) not essential but advantageous
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PERSON WITH:
- A passion for excellent client experience and communications
- High energy and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills including strong writing and proof reading skills
- Excellent project management skills and strong attention to detail and quality
- The ability to hit the ground running, who is self-driven, motivated and willing and ready to own their field and make things happen!
- An analytical and solution orientated mind with high attention to detail who loves data!
- Creativity, flexibility and a quick responder in a fast paced environment – all the while meeting demands and deadlines
- A results orientated mindset – ability to set and measure KPIs across their activities
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV and Cover Letter to Lauren @ email@example.com
Solicitor – Litigation and Conveyancing
Tracey Solicitors is a leading company in the Plaintiff Litigation Services sector and we are recruiting for capable Solicitor with experience in Plaintiff Litigation and Conveyancing.
Do you want to work in a paperless office with leading-edge technology to support your work?
Do you want to work in Dublin 2, right in the city centre?
The start date intended for this role is immediately.
The following are essential:
- Previous personal injury litigation experience with a thorough knowledge of litigation procedures and practices.
- Relevant experience in managing a Conveyancing File Portfolio.
- Highly motivated and confident with the ability to work proactively on their own and within a team.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly manner to enable effective and positive engagement with colleagues, clients etc.
The Solicitor appointed will deal with a diverse portfolio of Litigation and Conveyancing files and must have a skill set to enable them to work independently.
This firm offers an opportunity to enjoy high-quality work and autonomy in your role and in an environment where your efforts will be recognised and well rewarded.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
or if you would like to have an exploratory conversation please contact Sharon Tracey 01-6499900
POWIEDZ NAM O SWOJEJ SPRAWIE
16/17 St. Andrew Street, Dublin 2, Ireland
Godziny otwarcia: Poniedziałek – Piątek 9:00 – 17:00