Want To Join Us?
At Tracey Solicitors LLP, we’re constantly looking to strengthen our team with the addition of talented and committed professionals.
Now recruiting for the following positions:
- Legal Assistant (Full time, permanent)
1. Legal Assistant (PI Litigation)
Tracey Solicitors are a dynamic and progressive Law Firm based in Dublin City Centre specialising in Personal Injury and Medical Negligence litigation. We are expanding our team are looking for a legal assistant with 2-5 years’ experience to join our team.
We have a terrific team structure, a client centric culture and have been paperless for over 10 years. If you are looking to boost you career and grow your skills in Med Neg & PI then look no further.
This role offers a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated legal assistant to join the firm at a time of change for the legal profession in Ireland. The role will be responsible for supporting Solicitors in actively managing their daily workloads. You should have the ability to work in a challenging and dynamic environment with evolving priorities.
- Supporting solicitors in managing caseloads.
- Handling and dealing with incoming calls from clients, solicitors, medical attendants, insurance companies etc.
- Preparing Brief’s for Hearing.
- Engrossing Pleadings.
- Liaising with barristers/witnesses etc. re hearing dates.
- Scheduling settlement/consultation meetings on cases.
- Opening new files & digital dictation.
- 2-4 years Personal Injury Litigation experience.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively on a team to achieve objective.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, ‘Can do’, Customer first attitude.
- Strong Typing Skills & happy to use office technology.
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Case management software experience.
Salary commensurate with experience.
If you wish to apply for this role, please email a CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we may not be actively recruiting at any given moment, we are always happy to hear from talented legal specialists looking to take their career on to the next level. Whether you’re a qualified solicitor, a legal assistant or an administrator, we’d be delighted to keep your C.V. on file — or perhaps even have an informal cup of coffee if we believe we have an upcoming opening which might be of interest to you.