Taste of Dublin Facebook Competition (“Competition”)
Terms & Conditions
- Terms and Conditions: Entry to, and participation in, the above-titled Competition is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Participation in the Competition denotes unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any failure to comply with them may result in disqualification and forfeiture of the prize(s) (if applicable).
- The Promoter: The Competition is run by Tracey Solicitors, a sole practitioner and having its business address at 34 Westmoreland Street, Dublin 2, Ireland (referred to as the “Promoter”).
- Eligibility: Entrants must be 18 years or over (proof of age maybe required) and must be resident on the island of Ireland. This Competition is not open to any staff of the Promoter, contractors or their immediate family members, their agents or anyone else professionally connected with the Competition.
- No Purchase Necessary: The Competition is entirely free to enter.
- How to Play: To enter the Competition entrants must follow the instructions and game rules on the Tracey Solicitors Facebook page. The Competition involves one general knowledge question which must be answered correctly. Entrants who answer the question correctly will be entered into a draw to take place on Wednesday 31st May 2017.
- Winners and Dates: The Competition will open on the 12th May 2017 and will close on 30th May 2017 at 5pm. At 10am on Wednesday 31st May one winner will be picked at random from those entrants who have answered the question correctly. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries submitted but not received. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Prize: The prize is two VIP tickets for Taste of Dublin which is due to take place at on Saturday 17th December 2017 at 5.30pm. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Taste of Dublin: the Promoter will accept no responsibility in relation to any agreements or arrangements related to the prize.
- Notification and Publicity: The Promoter will notify winners by Facebook messaging and/or by email. While reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners, if any prize is not claimed by a prize winner by 5pm on 31st May on 1st June 2017 the prize will be forfeited. Winners agree that they will have their names and profile picture displayed on the Tracey Solicitors Facebook page and by entering the Competition you are granting to the Promoter a royalty-free licence to use these images and details for this purpose and you are also consenting to the use of your information for such promotional purposes without any payment or other condition.
- Data Protection: Entrants’ personal data will only be processed by the Promoter and its agents for the purpose of administering the Competition and for selecting and contacting winners. The Promoter will not use your contact details for marketing purposes and you will only receive communications on other offers and promotions from the Promoter if you have specifically subscribed to do so. Your details are being provided to the Promoter only and will not be provided by the Promoter to Facebook.
- This is not a Facebook Competition: The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Liability: The Promoter will not accept liability for any errors or any other mistakes or for the cancellation or postponement of the Competition. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction or any problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in difficulties with entries being submitted, lost or not properly registered or recorded and entrants hereby waive any claim whatsoever for any losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from such problems. The Promoter is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- General: The Promoter reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions in which case the revised version will be posted on the Tracey Facebook page. The Promoter reserves the right to declare the Competition void if it believes the integrity of the Competition has been breached in any way.
- Disputes: The Competition and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.