Tracey Solicitors Current Opportunities
Tracey Solicitors, based in Dublin 2, is seeking to fill a 12 month Internship position.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic graduate, preferably with FE1’s completed, to work with a progressive and personable law firm.
This varied role includes:
- Administrative work;
- Court attendance;
- Liaising with clients;
- Preparing court documents and any other ad hoc tasks which may arise.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a good team player and have a flexible attitude to work;
- Have customer service skills and a good telephone manner;
- Be a motivated energetic self-starter, capable of working well under pressure;
- Amenable, confident and who will be able to hit the ground running.
Interested candidates should send application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell us about your case
34 WESTMORELAND STREET
DUBLIN 2, IRELAND
Office hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm